Search Docs by Keyword
This page is an addendum to our Qualifications page and is meant to help answer questions about other institutions which have queried us and whether they qualify for RC cluster access. This list is not comprehensive.
- GSE/GSD – Our agreements with the Institute for Quantitative Social Science, who support some GSD/GSE groups, are very specific and all on-boarding to the cluster for their users is handled by IQSS. If unsure how to proceed, please discuss with your IQSS partners or contact FASRC.
- Radcliffe – We do not currently have a billing agreement with the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. Please contact us if you wish to discuss cluster access.
- DCE/HES – We do not support or provide access for the Division of Continuing Education or Extension School.
- SDM – We do not currently have a billing agreement with the School of Dental Medicine. Please contact us if you wish to discuss cluster access.
- Harvard i-lab – We do not provide access or support for distinct entities such as the Harvard Innovation Lab. However, any of its staff who have active appointments in the FAS or SEAS may be individually qualified for an RC account of their own through the normal process.
- EdLabs – We do not directly support the EdLabs, but do provide access to those members who have active appointments in the FAS or SEAS and are, therefore, individually qualified for an RC account of their own through the normal process
- MIT – We do not provide access or support for MIT. However, those few FAS/SEAS faculty who are jointly appointed at MIT may choose to allow their MIT students to have RC accounts as collaborators under the RC lab group.
- SAO – The Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, while located at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA), is an outside entity and not a part of the FAS. Its members are therefore not supported by FAS RC. Only members of the CfA are currently eligible for RC cluster accounts.