To scan and manage data on different filesystems, FASRC is using Starfish. We have 2 different Starfish servers to scan our storage servers and the information is below:
|Starfish Service URL||Storage Servers|
|https://starfish01.rc.fas.harvard.edu/||holylfs04 (Tier0), holylfs05 (Tier0), holystore01|
|https://starfish02.rc.fas.harvard.edu/||holylfs02, holy-isilon(Tier1), bos-isilon(Tier1), boslfs02 (Tier 0)|
Note: If your lab has not requested access to starfish already, please reach out to us: email@example.com
- View of all your lab data folders with basic statistics per folder (usage, owner, creation, last modified, last access data)
- View access only to your lab’s data, using a zone.
- Export basic statistics to a CSV file to share and offline review
- Tagging of data based on project/owners
- Summary of usage based on file extensions, users, and tags.