Search Docs by Keyword
To set or reset your FASRC password, browse to https://portal.rc.fas.harvard.edu/p3/pwreset/ and do the following:
- Enter your email address (the one you signed up with, unless you’ve had us change it) and click Submit
- The system will then send you an email with a one-time link
- Click that link to be taken to a form that will allow you to enter a new password.
- Passwords must be at least 12 characters in length.
- Passwords must contain both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Passwords must contain both a number and a special character (!@#$%^&*).
- Passwords must not contain a portion of your name or username.
Please note: Your username is not your email address. Your email address is used here only for password resets and to contact you.